2. Install the upper slips onto the slip adapter and rotate the setting sleeve downward to cover the top of the slips and hold them in place.
3. Slide the bridge plug onto the setting tool. Push the bridge plug on to the setting tool until it is engaged by the control latch threads.
Once engaged, rotate the tool to the left until it bumps up at the top of the control latch.
4. Back the tool off to the right ¼ turn or until the shear screw hole in the bridge plug aligns with the shear hole in the control latch. Install the shear screw provided with the bridge plug.
5. Continue rotating the setting sleeve downward, over the top slips until it touches the top of the wicker. Back off ¼ turn and install the set screws provided with the setting tool.
2. Pick up 2 feet above the desired setting point.
3. Rotate the tubing to the right 10 turns at the tool.
4. Slack off on the tubing to the setting depth to release the top slips.
5. Pull tension to set the top slips and pack off the element.
7. Pull tension again. At this point, the tool should be packed off and the valve closed. Tubing and annular tests can be conducted at this time.
8. To release the setting tool, pull ~ 500 lbs. and rotate 10 turns to the right.
Call for engineering support