2. Stand HM Bridge Plug on the rig floor while lowering the tubing joint with the top sub connected make up the top sub to the assembly, wrench tight.
3. Run in hole to the desired setting depth.
b) Running speed should be reduced when approaching the top of wellbore fluid and also when entering liner tops.
c) Avoid unnecessary right hand rotation of tubing while trippingdownhole.
d) When moving the tubing string, use slow starts and stops:minimize jerking.
5. Apply pump pressure per the chart below.
6. Pull tension above pipe weight per the chart below, and hold for 5-10 minutes.
2. Rotate the tuning to the right for a total of 10 turns.
Call for engineering support