Fortress Magna Range Bridge Plugs are specially designed to run through tubing or restricted pipe and set securely in larger tubing or casing below. The three piece packing element and metal back up rings combine for a superior seal. The case hardened, one piece slips virtually eliminate premature setting, yet can be easily drilled out.
• Drillable, Cast Iron construction
• Standard case hardened wicker slips for setting in up to P-110 casing, can be upgraded with carbide slips for premium grade casing. Slip break force is batch
tested in order to ensure consistent slip break force (break force testing is
available upon request)
• Standard, 3 Piece, NBR element system works in temperature up to 275 ⁰F, can be upgraded with HNBR (up to 350 ⁰F), or FKM for corrosive environments.
All elements are batch tested to ensure consistent performance (element pressure
test reports available upon request)
• Ratcheting lock ring captures and holds setting force in the element in order to maintain pack off during pressure reversals
• Compact design, easily runs through restrictions
• Tensile studs are batch tested or each bar of stock material to ensure consistent set force for each plug (MTRs and test reports available upon request)
• Available with sucker rod threaded bottom
• API 11D1 Compliant